Sunday, 26 February 2012

Plot 61 - Hagg House Allotments

I took over the site in the autumn of 2011 and found it very overgrown

The bottom 2/3rds of the site was covered with bracken, while the top was more small trees and bushes

The bracken was about 6ft high with no clue to what was underneath

We started work in November, and managed to get most of the plant material cut by the end of November.

We found a large pile of stone under the bracken which had to be moved back onto the wall before any further work could be undertaken.

This was completed by the end of December 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment